Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

My worst mistake

My worst mistake

My worst mistake was when I slipped off the slide into a pool.
Because I landed on my back and the sound of me hitting the pool didn’t sound so good then my sister looked at my back and it was all red and it stung so badly.

The way I reacted was loud, I screamed very loud that it hurt my sisters ears and she told me to be quiet. After I finished screaming my sister got a ice pack for my back and that hurt because it was cold and it stung against my back.

Only if I didn’t jump off that slide and landed on my back, but still making the mistake that I made was a bad choice also I didn’t think about me slipping and landing on my back. Although my sister was laughing because she said I looked so funny when I landed and that sort of made me laugh to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.