Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Holiday reading report


Holiday reading report.


In the holidays year seven and eight students at Panmure Bridge school, had to read three novels to improve their reading. They could read anywhere but at school.

In the holidays I didn’t read a book because I had to do chores it was very sore and hard.What I would have read was Captain Underpants and I would have dressed up as him, I would have drawn him but it would have been hard.

My other book that I would have read was The Last Thirteen and it is all about a boy named Sam and when he clicked his fingers everybody dies. He thought it was a nightmare and it was his terrifying reality. He gets kidnapped from school finding out his parents aren’t how he thinks they are. Nothing will ever be the same, again. For the activity that I would have done the dress up as Sam and just worn random clothes.

In the next holidays I would read a book because I need to, and I want to get really better at reading and become top in my classroom and make my parents proud.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you already know al lot about these two books. Its a shame you didn't read any in the holidays. I expect to see you reading as much as you can during your next holiday break.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.