Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Holiday Reading

Make a Recommendation

Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Author Suzanne Collins
- Type of Book Action, Adventure
- I would recommend this book to… Anybody who loves action or adventure.

I like this book it because it feels like the actual story and it feels like I am actually there

2 comments:

Isabella said...

Hi Rangi

I have seen the movie and I want to read the book now. I hope the book is better than the movie. Keep up the great work.

Teagan said...

Hi Rangi,

I have seen the movie and looking at this I am now going to read the
book. Can you specify who you would recommend it to not just anyone who like action.

Keep up the good work
Teagan

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.